GPR V4 Steering Damper

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike

Reaction score
Hello All
I have a GPR V4 Steering damper for sale which is only been used 4 times as I fitted it and then sold the bike. Its a quality bit of kit and makes a huge difference I found not only for safety but makes the bike stable and really good to ride. I am selling only the damper unit itself but the fitting kit can be bought from GPR Steering Dampers for £160 .

The unit including the fitting kit is £390 HOWEVER if you want to buy ny damper and order the fitting kit I am happy to sell it for £165 which after getting the fitting kit saves you £65 ! ... or a close offer of course

Heres the info

The GPR V4 damper is specifically designed for sport / road racing bikes. It's proven fluid control technology has been squeezed, trimmed and lightened to be exactly what riders want - smaller, lighter and faster.

The damper features a large central dial with a definite 'non-slip' grip design allowing ease of use for the rider whilst 'on the fly'. Each of the dampers 20 settings locks positively into place for reassuring and precise adjustment, it's extensive development throughout the AMA Superbike championship has led to shorter fluid ports, new valving and quicker reaction times at higher speeds.

The V4 dampers available to the public are exactly the same product used by GPR's championship winning race teams, using only bolt on applications (...so no drilling and clamps required!) and supplied with lightweight mounting brackets ensure the dampers fit and work 100 percent as intended.

GPR dampers are used by multi 'Isle Of Man TT' winner John McGuinness, Ireland's Ryan Farquhar, BSB Team Padgetts Honda and BSB team Hawk Kawasaki. In the AMA paddock you'll find the new GPR V4 on the M4 Emgo Suzuki Team, Team Roadracingworld.com, Corona Honda, Hooters Suzuki, Grant Matsushima's MPT Suzuki and dozens of privateers. The list keeps growing every season for a reason...It works!

Status
Not open for further replies.