Greetings.

Hood

Reaction score
Hi all , i've been reading the forum for a while and thought it to be so good i decided to register. I have MT09 ABS deep armour ,and I have had my Cam chain tensioner replaced and the ABS recall :) .

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi all , i've been reading the forum for a while and thought it to be so good i decided to register. I have MT09 ABS deep armour ,and I have had my Cam chain tensioner replaced and the ABS recall :) .
Welcome Hood. I c ur in camberley. I had many a night out there as a "younger man". The Staff then Joe bananas was the place to go lol.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

flydnb

Reaction score
hi mate welcome to this vast cavern of knowledge , I have an abs in the fastest colour orange with some tasteful mods including akrapovic and tailtidy and a dremel holder.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hi mate welcome to this vast cavern of knowledge , I have an abs in the fastest colour orange with some tasteful mods including akrapovic and tailtidy and a dremel holder.
Lol. Mustn't forget that dremmel holder ;) a very essential mod if it must be said....!

Pics of ur bike please if u wud Mr Hood...

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Hood

Reaction score
I'll takes some pics tomorrow TT, I have the Yam fly screen, Yam tail tidy, front fender extender & rear hugger from pyramid's, it is a cracking bike really chuffed with it.

flydnb

Reaction score
how did you get on with your cam chain tensioner, was the dealer good etc and how many miles before yours went?

Hood

Reaction score
Hi Flydnb, The dealer has been really helpful, I went in last week and asked for it to be replaced I did quote the discussions on this forum so again a big thank you to you guys as it made me sound quite informed !!, they took one listen and agreed to contact Yamaha, the bike has covered 1600miles the rattle started at about 1400miles, despite all this and the recall i still love the bike.

flydnb

Reaction score
that's good news mate, my abs problem was done on mine before before I actually picked it up as the dealer responded really quick, I have yet to wait for my rattling chain lol.

Hood

Reaction score
Hopefully they'll react as they should and replace yours with no hassle! reading through the post here re the cct there does seem to be a lot of inconsistency amongst the dealers which is baffling!

Hood

Reaction score
Welcome Hood think mine is on the slow boat
from japan been waiting nearly 3 weeks now
I waited about two months for mine - ordered beginning of Dec and delivered beginning of Feb, fingers crossed you'll get it in time to enjoy the weather ! It'll be worth it

Martin p

Reaction score
Hi hood , glad you have the most unique colour. the only one with a painted front mudguard!!!!!! Cool name as well, anything to do with the villian in thunderbirds lol

Hood

Reaction score
True the best colour :)) the name has more to do with the fact I look like the Hood! Courtesy of my work colleagues - love em.