Hand guards

yermaun

Reaction score
Lookin a pair,any here for sale or fleabay links?cheers

PaulMT-09

Reaction score
image.jpg

Acerbis bar end mounted hand guards. £75 from my local Motorcycle essentials in Cannock, Staffordshire.
Can some one please tell me why my pics are always upside down???

M

MT account

i have those acerbis guards, cant make my mind up if i like them or not?...........theyre still on at the mo so id guess that i dont hate them......just cant make my mind up:rolleyes:
20140507_175918_LLS.jpg

PaulMT-09

Reaction score
They are very good and stable at speed, would of been nice if they where a bit bigger with a bit more wind protection, but that may have spoiled the aesthetics of the bike.
I wish I was in Australia MT account lol. Spent 7 years living in Canada and loved it. UK hasn't gotten any better on the 3 years I've been back!!!

M

MT account

No Mt you don't like them sell them to me
lol! im waiting for some cheap bar ends to rock up on ebay then i might be tempted..............or, i might take them over with me next time and nail them to the FZ cos i need all the bright light i can get with those braindead retards driving over there........

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol! im waiting for some cheap bar ends to rock up on ebay then i might be tempted..............or, i might take them over with me next time and nail them to the FZ cos i need all the bright light i can get with those braindead retards driving over there........
I can get u cheap bar ends lol