handguards

M

MT account

what do you lot think about handgaurds? im not feeling the love yet, they dont keep any cold air off and these rattle about cos the inner edge isnt attached to the bars....20140507_175918_LLS.jpg

M

MT account

yeah and not the good gay.
which gay? the gay with a lisp and a manbag or the gay that holds you down while the labrador has a go n all?
and its a cbx tank. you can just see the head poking out........on top the washing machine :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
which gay? the gay with a lisp and a manbag or the gay that holds you down while the labrador has a go n all?
and its a cbx tank. you can just see the head poking out........on top the washing machine :)
The "Chase me., Chase me"! With a lisp type...

watto

Reaction score
Come on you new age kinda guys find another word other than gay you never know there may be some of our forum participants that may be gay

" Not that there's anything wrong with that"

As for the Hand guards I think there ok but without all the LED's If you look around the forum you'll see some that Crotchrocket installed with a Carbon fibre wrap now they look good.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Come on you new age kinda guys find another word other than gay you never know there may be some of our forum participants that may be gay

" Not that there's anything wrong with that"

As for the Hand guards I think there ok but without all the LED's If you look around the forum you'll see some that Crotchrocket installed with a Carbon fibre wrap now they look good.
Seen them. Still not a fan I'm afraid. No offence Mr C. Still ur biggest fan. I'm not gay by the way but my boyfriend is.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

marcusfordus

Reaction score
There are hand guards and there are hand guards, mine do keep the wind off the pinkies as there is an additional spoiler bolted on top of them. No bling-bling leds for me, plain black does the job just fine.

flydnb

Reaction score
New age guys ? Thats definately more of an insult than gay , id sooner be gay than new age , why do people take offence so easily , it really pisses me off its like its everyones right tp be offended , well we live in a free country (just about) So prepare to be offended by free speach , im so pissed off with the backbone of our country right now pizza express selling halal meat and subway so the muslims are happy , what a fucking joke , when i was in the middle east they never gave me the option to eat non halal , if you dont like our british slaughter methods then fuck off somewhere where you can slaughter your way , basically fit in or fuck off. Morning rant over carry on.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
New age guys ? Thats definately more of an insult than gay , id sooner be gay than new age , why do people take offence so easily , it really pisses me off its like its everyones right tp be offended , well we live in a free country (just about) So prepare to be offended by free speach , im so pissed off with the backbone of our country right now pizza express selling halal meat and subway so the muslims are happy , what a fucking joke , when i was in the middle east they never gave me the option to eat non halal , if you dont like our british slaughter methods then fuck off somewhere where you can slaughter your way , basically fit in or fuck off. Morning rant over carry on.

Kebab anyone???

M

MT account

oh dear, first thaigate, now gaygate and soon to start.... muslimgate. well, i doubt many of out 6th century friends will be riding an MT so we should be safe for a while...........*takes cover*

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
oh dear, first thaigate, now gaygate and soon to start.... muslimgate. well, i doubt many of out 6th century friends will be riding an MT so we should be safe for a while...........*takes cover*
Fly is completely entitled to his opinion. As is anyone else on this forum. I'd like to think that in this day and age people can express their thoughts and not be "punished" for it. (As long as it's not a personal attack on any of out members)!

mirdif64

Reaction score
A friend of mine crashed a bike at 120 km/h during a rally in Tunisia.
Describing to me the feeling of both wrists snapping as he flew over the bars knowing his hands were trapped in the guards convinced me that I won't be fitting any.

M

MT account

Fly is completely entitled to his opinion. As is anyone else on this forum. I'd like to think that in this day and age people can express their thoughts and not be "punished" for it. (As long as it's not a personal attack on any of out members)!

i pm'd him but i dont think you got a copy? ill wizz 1 over now.....:)