has anyone seen my street rally ?

the voices

Reaction score
friday was last day for delivery, no phone call from dealer so, i gather it will come next month, if i have to wait another month they can bloody keep it, anyone know if yamaha deliver more than once a month, or better still anyone know where it is ?

sigtrm

Reaction score
friday was last day for delivery, no phone call from dealer so, i gather it will come next month, if i have to wait another month they can bloody keep it, anyone know if yamaha deliver more than once a month, or better still anyone know where it is ?
Here they deliver once a month. For sure your bike is not here in Poland, only German bikes are here :))

Pool Boy

Reaction score
(If it was me, and it turned up late, this close to the end of September I'd tell them to keep it and not register it till the new plate comes out.)
Look on the bright side - it'll be a "64" reg so you'll get a better price when you trade it in.

stevecbr

Reaction score
I would have thought Tinklers would have kept you in the loop. Do they have any ideas of delivery?
At least if its in the next week or so it will be on a 64 plate

Martin p

Reaction score
I thought these were converted into street rally models at the dealers with a kit from yamaha, as opposed to coming straight from the factory? if so they might just be waiting for a kit

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought these were converted into street rally models at the dealers with a kit from yamaha, as opposed to coming straight from the factory? if so they might just be waiting for a kit
Correct. They are 8 kits down don't forget lol

the voices

Reaction score
(If it was me, and it turned up late, this close to the end of September I'd tell them to keep it and not register it till the new plate comes out.)
Look on the bright side - it'll be a "64" reg so you'll get a better price when you trade it in.
will most likely end up as a track bike so not bothered about reg date.

sigtrm

Reaction score
ban him, he makes me smile, and at my age nothings meant to amuse me.lol.
Don't ban me please, Your cardiologist just called me and I made him a promise to not make you laugh again.
Also you should watch out, you shall not admit that something amused you on this forum, having fun here can end badly;-)

I hope you'll get your bike soon, I have waited 3 months for mine;-)) but it was worth it, too bad it is almost end of season here.
Cheers