Have Any Tracer Owners Got the Yamaha Panniers

Scraggydog64

Reaction score
When I went to the dealers the salesman told I could have a set of panniers and frames half price so long as I ordered them in March. Seems like a good deal however they do look rather small. If there not big enough then I might as well put the money towards some larger ones however the luggage makers have not got the Tracer panniers on the market as yet.

Has anybody got a set? If so what are views?

Cheers Michael

groundhog

Reaction score
I ordered mine with the bike in late February and was told mid April for delivery.

Timo50

Reaction score
Still waiting for mine, no delivery date yet, also waiting for the rear rack and sat nav mount, not even a date from Yamaha yet.

I still have my Hepco Becker luggage from the TDM, I was thinking of getting the frames and using that instead, its good kit.

Tracer

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for set panniers but i'm going to wait for hard set .
the offer they have at the moment tell me no one want to buy soft panniers.
Good luck

Boab Dreeps

Reaction score
I took the ABS panniers as an option when I ordered my Tracer. Was told I'd get a discount and also get the fittings free.
I got home and noticed I'd been billed for 'soft side bags' called them up and they rectified it.
When I got the bike they said the panniers weren't ready as there 'had been a faulty batch and they had to be sent back to Yamaha'.
So I've to wait a couple of weeks for a new batch being delivered.
Bit annoying as I had a bike run this weekend where they would have come in useful