Heated grips

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Speak to crotchrocket...! He feels the cold as well lol

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

Birdy

Reaction score
Fitted oxford hot grips on mine mate , brilliant, connect straight to battery , but will turn itself off after a few minutes if you forget. On 100% setting almost too hot to touch without gloves ! Only slight prob , the wires are a bit long, bit of a potch to route them neatly , so i didnt !:eek: Well worth 90 bucks IMO , and remember i am so tight it pains me to take a piss !

KatanaAl

Reaction score
Also got the Oxford Hot Grips fitted they came as part of the deal when I bought the bike. They are very good.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fitted oxford hot grips on mine mate , brilliant, connect straight to battery , but will turn itself off after a few minutes if you forget. On 100% setting almost too hot to touch without gloves ! Only slight prob , the wires are a bit long, bit of a potch to route them neatly , so i didnt !:eek: Well worth 90 bucks IMO , and remember i am so tight it pains me to take a piss !

Or blow ur nose lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes they're really good. Been using them since last February-March time inside various gloves and they seem to work best with the Alpinestars. Really don't feel rite in the handroids but I'm not to worried about that at the moment

Birdy

Reaction score
Mine are hot grips touring with intelligent heat controller , the sport ones just got different pattern on grips i think . TT , i do tend to keep all my used tissue and toilet paper , not being tight , just frugal ! Now my mate is tight , he dropped a pound once , bent down for it so fast, it hit him in the back of the head !

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine are hot grips touring with intelligent heat controller , the sport ones just got different pattern on grips i think . TT , i do tend to keep all my used tissue and toilet paper , not being tight , just frugal ! Now my mate is tight , he dropped a pound once , bent down for it so fast, it hit him in the back of the head !
Pmsl. That's quality..! I bet he cud also peal an orange in his pocket just so he didn't have to share it

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
On a serious note..! Been thinkin of puttin some heated grips on but really have no idea on the best or recommended ones..!

misscrabstick

Reaction score
I've bought some of these Datatool grips Datatool Heated Motorcycle Motorbike Grips Therma Grip Heated Hot Handlebar Grips: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike, I liked the design with the sliding temp control, I think it just seems neater than other manufacturers.
I'll let you know what they're like after I pick my bike up on the 1st !
I have these on my Pan Euro, simple 2 wire fitment, intelligent monitoring of battery state, none of this turning on and off crap the oxford ones I had before kept doing, and easy non fumbly slidey switch on left bar grip as you say. I would not use any other make.

Birdy

Reaction score
Well i missed those buggers spot, new to me ! Like the sliding switch , and they are of course cheaper... fuggin , bastading, bolloks..... BUT they havent got the pretty blue lights of the oxfords .. HA !!!! :mad:

misscrabstick

Reaction score
Well i missed those buggers spot, new to me ! Like the sliding switch , and they are of course cheaper... fuggin , bastading, bolloks..... BUT they havent got the pretty blue lights of the oxfords .. HA !!!! :mad:
There's a red one in the right hand grip that indicates on and off.