Hello everybody, new member from Portugal

Durvas

Reaction score
Long story short: last bike was an R1, got stolen (yeah, still really pissed about that one... :mad::mad::mad:), tried an MT-09 as a suggestion, got myself one on the spot :cool:

About me: I'm from Portugal and love to ride motorcycles as much as i do travelling (been on one as far as i can remember);
Also, although i 'm fortunate enough to have a job allowing for loads of travelling, it also comes with less riding than i'd like to... well, in the end, as someone once told me, we can never have it all :)

Greeting to everyone and looking forward to enjoy the new ride.

Durvas,
"If you get far enough away. you'll be on your way home"

M

MT account

hello mate, seems we have a lot of MT riders in portugal! i might take a ride over next year for a beer to 2...:)

Luismn

Reaction score
welcome!!! Join He regional Portugal forum to schedule a beer in "roca cape", one of these sundays. Abraço

M

MT account

welcome!!! Join He regional Portugal forum to schedule a beer in "roca cape", one of these sundays. Abraço
the western most point in europe? well im a bit busy for the rest of this year but im game to have a rideout there next summer. i doubt anyone from this forum will ride over with me but im up for it. :)
localizac3a7c3a3o_caboroca1.jpg

Durvas

Reaction score
the western most point in europe? well im a bit busy for the rest of this year but im game to have a rideout there next summer. i doubt anyone from this forum will ride over with me but im up for it. :)
View attachment 2020
That's correct! the western most point in europe :)
You're more than welcome to join in for a ride and a beer :D I don't know if you ever came this far "down" on two wheels but i can say it's quite a nice ride to do; been in Southampton with the R1 back in March this year and can't complain about either the trip up or the way down :cool:

M

MT account

google says i can get there in less than a day............i think it might be a bit longer than that but if the summer is going to be this good again next year then im game to do some touring in europe. ive seen most of thailand now so a change will do me good :)
lisbon.jpg

Durvas

Reaction score
Or you can "cheat" a little bit and skip the "baguettes" and "croissants" by getting on the ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao/Santander (or Poole - Gijon) :)
However 24h on a boat with nothing better to do other than hit the bar tends to add "extra bends" upon arrival... hehehe

Thailand is on my checklist... closest i've been so far was riding around Japan :)

M

MT account

let me know when youre thinking about thailand, ill have you on a big bike n ready to ride as soon as you land if you like!
-although a day or 2 in town is always good before hitting the mountain roads.;)