Hello everyone

ShaunSuperBike

Reaction score
Hi all. My name's Shaun and I work at SuperBike Magazine. I've joined up as I have an MT-09 on long-term test for this year and I've already picked up a few tips and pointers from the threads on here.

The MT so far has a few changes to it including:

Termignoni system
Nitron Shock
Rizoma screen/levers
HM SS Plus quickshifter

The plan is to sort the forks out in the near future too

M

MT account

hello shaun, do tell us more about the nitron.............

ShaunSuperBike

Reaction score
Being a bit of a tart I got them to fit the top-spec NTR version with the high and low speed compression damping and remote preload adjuster.

They also do cheaper versions and it has transformed the bike. Especially for pillion rides where I can quickly add a few clicks to account for pillion weight.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Hi Shaun, welcome and nice of you to join us. I've been following your MT long termer in Superbike as an avid reader, doing a sterling job.

Keep up all the modding mate!!!

Cheers daps!!!

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
Hi Shaun - welcome.

Saw the link to the Termi test, on the other post. How are you getting on with it?

ShaunSuperBike

Reaction score
Hi Shaun - welcome.

Saw the link to the Termi test, on the other post. How are you getting on with it?
Really love the Termi', nice and loud. I think it's 105.4db with the baffle IN. Haven't measured it without..

Good power gains too over standard. Fitting was a bit of a nightmare and the final position is a bit too far out which causes ground clearance issues. Hopefully try the Akrapovic before the bike goes back.

There's a quick action throttle on the way too. If any bike didn't need one it'd be the MT-09..