Hello from essex

DucatiJay

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here im currently awaiting pick up of my 2014 mt 09 In 2015 race blue colours, i am riding a Ducati panigale 899, hope to have a good time here meeting all the members.

lee1980

Reaction score
Welcome, quite a change, what was reason for change? I have to say for me doing short miles a naked bike is more than ideal!

sigtrm

Reaction score
Welcome Essex J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullet

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here im currently awaiting pick up of my 2014 mt 09 In 2015 race blue colours, i am riding a Ducati panigale 899, hope to have a good time here meeting all the members.
Oi jay is dat u scratch dat I knw it's u and u need to correct dat name MTjay tut tut

DucatiJay

Reaction score
Oi jay is dat u scratch dat I knw it's u and u need to correct dat name MTjay tut tut
Thanks for the welcome guys, and yes it me :p what's happening bro? Haha no point scratching it as I may be getting a bigger pay rise in a few months so may be able to buy another duc as well as mt, we Will see how things go lol.

DucatiJay

Reaction score
Welcome, quite a change, what was reason for change? I have to say for me doing short miles a naked bike is more than ideal!
Hi mate, yeah the change is quite big but I'm using the duc to commute 40-50 miles every day now that I have moved to brentwood, and the other reason is I've had to get a mortgage because me and the Mrs are having a kid so need our own place and can't afford a Mrs a house a baby and a duc lol.

lee1980

Reaction score
Lol I see yea same here, since mortgages been lucky to even have a bike, mortgages so expensive now unless you got a huge deposit!
Still the MT is great bike, I had 748s years ago wicked but not ideal commuter!