Hello from windy Blackpool!

biggiep

Reaction score
Well I picked up my lovely Deep Armour (fastest colour) MT-09 on tuesday and have to say I've fallen for it with just 20 miles on the clock.

I'm 16 stone so I don't fit on a speed triple and the Yamaha is just so much nicer put together.

DSC00001.jpgDSC00006.jpgDSC00007.jpgDSC00009.jpg

Dzjiepie

Reaction score
Well I picked up my lovely Deep Armour (fastest colour) MT-09 on tuesday and have to say I've fallen for it with just 20 miles on the clock.

I'm 16 stone so I don't fit on a speed triple and the Yamaha is just so much nicer put together.

View attachment 260View attachment 261View attachment 262View attachment 263
Welcome from a stormy Holland.
Yeah right, Deep Armor is the color!!!!!!
I now have 330km on the clock.
Not one km in dry conditions.

I want springtime!!!!!!!!

misscrabstick

Reaction score
Congratulations! your wrong though, orange ones are faster, the orange colour makes the fuel in the tank vegetise and increase in calorific value, everyone knew that I thought? ;)

Cypher

Reaction score
Congratulations! your wrong though, orange ones are faster, the orange colour makes the fuel in the tank vegetise and increase in calorific value, everyone knew that I thought? ;)
Owning one in orange I can totally agree that it's the fastest version. It definitely pulls better than the deep armor one I tested ;)

Stripy

Reaction score
Cypher, speak for your self. RaceBlu have got the balls to be the fastest, everybody knows that ;)

rob5006

Reaction score
Everyone has seen the mt09 hollywood ads featuring the blazing orange. It catches the eye a bit quicker when riding.Had plenty of nods, waves and pointings. Regardless of colour-it's pure quality and class!
Riding an mt09 defines your personality and character.-second to none!