Hello

Swagger

Reaction score
Yo shock! Hadn't appreciated that you could buy them in primer only ... what colour are you gonna paint it! Only kiddin' m8 ... looks nice, very nice.

shocker

Reaction score
To be honest wasn't sure about the colour myself when I first saw it, but the fact it was almost £600 quid less than the black that went a weird purple in daylight (only in my opinion obviously!) swayed it, but now very happy with it.

The gears do feel a bit more 'clunky' then the one I test rode, but hope a few more miles will free things up a bit!

TIM80

Reaction score
To be honest wasn't sure about the colour myself when I first saw it, but the fact it was almost £600 quid less than the black that went a weird purple in daylight (only in my opinion obviously!) swayed it, but now very happy with it.

The gears do feel a bit more 'clunky' then the one I test rode, but hope a few more miles will free things up a bit!
I wouldn't worry too much about the gearbox . It will smooth out nicely as you get more miles on it . The Mt-09 gearbox is the smoothest Yamaha gearbox I've ever used on par with suzuki gearboxes .

My Toy

Reaction score
And it gives a lovely whine like a supercharger when in 6th. Enjoy the bike.

A vee four and an inline triple, the two best sounds in motorcycling. [emoji101]

Last edited: