Hello!

RichardPB

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My name is Richard and I work for Powerbronze.

We make aftermarket bike parts for loads of different models.

We've bought ourselves an MT-09 in the Race Blu colour (which we love) and are in the process of kitting it out ! If you are going to the bike show in London, the bike is there so you can go and droll !!!

We'd like to offer you all 10% off our products and free UK delivery if you give us a call on 01903 783222.

Thanks,
Richard

P.S. Hope this is OK to post. Thanks :-D

Mitch

Reaction score
What parts have you got Richard picking my mt up on saturday and looking for goodies

RichardPB

Reaction score
What parts have you got Richard picking my mt up on saturday and looking for goodies
Hi Mitch,

We have made the following bits :
Light screen (3 heights available - 270 mm, 330 mm, 380 mm) - RRP from £85
Headlight protector - RRP from £26
Rear Hugger - RRP from £95
Seat Cowl - RRP from £89
Belly Pan - RRP from £105
Crash Posts (2 sets for front & rear mounts) - RRP from £75 per set
Swing Arm Protectors - RRP from £25
Fork Protectors - RRP from £30
Cooler Grill - RRP from £55
Yoke Protector - RRP from £20
Clock Surround - RRP from £25
Air Scoop Replacement Mesh kits - RRP from £10

Here is a link to our facebook page showing all of the parts we have done on the bike : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.641719239219518.1073741826.108833532508094&type=1

And here is a link to our website : Powerbronze UK International - Search By Bike

If you have a look through the websites products and then give us a call, we will give you 10% off and free delivery on anything you want to order.

Cheers,
Richard

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score
Is that 10 % off the offer price or rrp, might help u sell if you put the price next above item sabes people having to find them

RichardPB

Reaction score
Is that 10 % off the offer price or rrp, might help u sell if you put the price next above item sabes people having to find them
Hi Mitch,

I have added the prices above in Bold and as an introductory offer for you guys, we will do 10% off the offer price.

Cheers,
Richard

Mitch

Reaction score
Thanka alot richard will have a look though some good price if its 10% off the offer price is there a code we need to give if we ring

Last edited:

RichardPB

Reaction score
Thanka alot richard will have a look though some good price if its 10% off the offer price is there a code we need to give if we ring
Hi Mitch,

If you give us a call, just tell us that you are a member of the MT-09.net forum.

Cheers,
Richard

Cypher

Reaction score
Parts look nice but, wow, some are a bit pricey!

Seat cowl e.g. - £89!? It's just a piece of plastic which probably costs you 50p to produce. I'd happily pay £25-30 for it but not 90 quid (or 80 with the discount).

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Parts look nice but, wow, some are a bit pricey!

Seat cowl e.g. - £89!? It's just a piece of plastic which probably costs you 50p to produce. I'd happily pay £25-30 for it but not 90 quid (or 80 with the discount).
I've got the seat cowl....actually quite good lol