helmet mounted cameras

LewFZ1

Reaction score
With out breaking the bank if you were or have been in the market for a bike or helmet mounted Cam/ Video camera what would you recommend, I have had one in the past but the amount of wind noise was bloody terrible.
Lew

ToastedBlue

Reaction score
get one with an external mic port and mount the mic inside your helmet, that's what I've done with my Drift Ghost S

drumwrecker

Reaction score
Or do you mean the amount of wind noise created by the helmet mount and camera in your helmet?
I have a mount for my Drift ghost on one side and a Sena SMH10 on the other.
makes my Shoe Flip Up real noisy.

boro

Reaction score
With out breaking the bank if you were or have been in the market for a bike or helmet mounted Cam/ Video camera what would you recommend, I have had one in the past but the amount of wind noise was bloody terrible.
Lew
I have the GoPro Hero3+ and find it fine, although had a few tries to find the perfect mount point, from tank to handle bars etc. U find the helmet is best as your head stabilizes the picture. The wind noise at the mic is fine not really a problem until you get to motorway speeds, although external mic might be nice. Internally at the helmet never had an issue and I have a Sena S20 as well, plus I always wear ear plugs.