hey ppl first post

bullet

Reaction score
hi everybody i been lurking in the background for a bout a mth wile i made up my mind to get an MT or keep my r1 i have now bit the bullet ha ha it now day 2 and no regrets (yet) soo yea im now a dark side member :)

bullet

Reaction score
thanks triple i am already it helped me make my mind up (that and the test ride) i hear yr da man to c bout unleashing the beat (ecu flash)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thanks triple i am already it helped me make my mind up (that and the test ride) i hear yr da man to c bout unleashing the beat (ecu flash)
Haha. I certainly am. If u have a beast...we can help u unleash it lol.

flydnb

Reaction score
welcome bullet, I am the sensible one here so if you need straight down the line advice im your man.

bullet

Reaction score
Hahah. I just spat coffee everywhere reading this
looool hi fly thanks i take it thats not ture den triple??? on another note i see other mt rider in my area today i was shocked pulled up to da lights and said to him "i like yr bike mate loool we had a chat held up traffic and told him bout the forum. thats the second one i have seen but had to search hi and lo for mine

sigtrm

Reaction score
hi everybody i been lurking in the background for a bout a mth wile i made up my mind to get an MT or keep my r1 i have now bit the bullet ha ha it now day 2 and no regrets (yet) soo yea im now a dark side member :)
Hello, welcome!

Fluke

Reaction score
Hi mate
saw you had just joined the forum like me and that we are quite close (I live in Hackney).
Also noticed you are thinking about getting the mapping done.
I'm trying to arrange that myself, especially as I just got a TBR system on my Mt09
Maybe we should meet up one of these days, only if the weather gets good though.
Cheers Sebastian

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi mate
saw you had just joined the forum like me and that we are quite close (I live in Hackney).
I'm trying to arrange that myself, especially as I just got a TBR system on my Mt09
Maybe we should meet up one of these days, only if the weather gets good though.
Cheers Sebastian
Hiya Sebastian. Did u email Simon to arrange ur flash?

bullet

Reaction score
Hi mate
Cheers Sebastian
Hi Sebastian sounds like a plan let me knw