HI all

bingowatts

Reaction score
Hi everybody, Just waiting to pick up my new MT09 this Saturday and can't wait. In a moment of madness , i also ordered the Akro system, then to top it off, decided i needed a MT 09 numberplate reg . They say " a fool and his money are soon parted" but it'll be such fun doing it !
I part ex'd my Daytona 675 SE and am selling my trusty Thundercat to help finance all of this. These bones are getting a little to old for the supersports but i am still addicted to the acceleration and the MT09 just seemed to fit the bill just right. So if anyone is around the Worcester area, they may see this old bugger still being a bit of hooligan. Looking forward to speaking to some of you on here in the future
bingowatts

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi everybody, Just waiting to pick up my new MT09 this Saturday and can't wait. In a moment of madness , i also ordered the Akro system, then to top it off, decided i needed a MT 09 numberplate reg . They say " a fool and his money are soon parted" but it'll be such fun doing it !
I part ex'd my Daytona 675 SE and am selling my trusty Thundercat to help finance all of this. These bones are getting a little to old for the supersports but i am still addicted to the acceleration and the MT09 just seemed to fit the bill just right. So if anyone is around the Worcester area, they may see this old bugger still being a bit of hooligan. Looking forward to speaking to some of you on here in the future
bingowatts
Hi Bingo... first and foremost welcome to the site... secondly... where abouts in Worcester are u from???
U made a cracking decision buying the MT... it's a mental bike and I think u will love it...

bingowatts

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes everybody, think i'm going to like it here.
TT, i live in Hallow ,just outside of Worcester. I think i made the right decision too. I was looking to get aMT 07 but could not find one for sale , anywhere !. so decided on the 9. On reflection, i think i would have missed the lack horsepower on the 7, but it is a cracking bike to ride
Once again, thanks to all for you welcomes
bingowatts

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes everybody, think i'm going to like it here.
TT, i live in Hallow ,just outside of Worcester. I think i made the right decision too. I was looking to get aMT 07 but could not find one for sale , anywhere !. so decided on the 9. On reflection, i think i would have missed the lack horsepower on the 7, but it is a cracking bike to ride
Once again, thanks to all for you welcomes
bingowatts
I know hallow... I grew up in warndon lol