Hi from Durham. Uk.

Marks

Reaction score
Hiya folks, just a line to say hello from Durham, picked up the new Tracer on the March 1st and loving it so far, still running her in so taking it easy. Up to around 400 miles now so shes getting there.
Regards

lee1980

Reaction score
Welcome, you have clocked up miles quick im still on 500 or so and got bike in January lol

Marks

Reaction score
Cheers guys, trying to get the first service done before the Easter holidays as planning a trip of 3 or 4 up to the west coast of Scotland so shes getting out whenever the weather is half decent at the min. Spent more time washing it and then covering it with acf 50 :)

george

Reaction score
Welcome, I am often in Durham. Did you get it from Ian Bells? Great after sales service etc.

KatanaAl

Reaction score
Hi Mark,
I am a little bit further North from you in Chopwell. I got my MT09 from Ian Bell and three of the guys I ride with have all just picked up new Tracers.
Had a ride on one myself and loved it. If I didn't have a Super Tenere I would definately be in the market for a Tracer.

Marks

Reaction score
I bought mine from David Sykes in horden just outside of peterlee, the only other dealer apart from Bells in the area, again like Bells I can also say I have had great service, just a couple of little things on the bike..
Need to get the suspension dialled in correctly but letting it get to the first service before looking at that.
No distance adjustment on the clutch lever so might have to swap them out for something with the adjusters on.
Very little in the way of accessories/modifications out for it yet, suspect a lot will be the same as the naked 09 but need to look at things like exhausts could be different due to center stand, but sure I will be able to check part numbers etc.
Regards