Hi from Portugal

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say hi from sunny Portugal and to let you guys know my MT-09 ABS Matt grey is on its way :)

Credry

Reaction score
Any idea how long you have to wait?
I've heard of some pretty shocking wait times....

stevecbr

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. I also have a matt grey MT09, cleans up really well. Wish I was in Portugal, go there every year for my holidays, stay near Portimao, Prai da Rocha.
Bet the weather is better there than here!

Luismn

Reaction score
Hi from Portugal also !!

Hope that you already have your bike!! I just received shocking news today about mine... February :'(

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Where are you from Luismn? In Lisbon they have lots of bikes. I ordered mine and in a week had my bike.

Hi from Portugal also !!

Hope that you already have your bike!! I just received shocking news today about mine... February :'(

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Hi Steve,
Should bring your bike over when you come on holiday ;) then we could get together and have some good rides on our MT 09's :)
Hi and welcome. I also have a matt grey MT09, cleans up really well. Wish I was in Portugal, go there every year for my holidays, stay near Portimao, Prai da Rocha.
Bet the weather is better there than here!

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
What is the SP I've seen it in a few Yamaha stands but didn't see any difference from the normal MT 09. What extras does it bring?

Hi, I m form Portugal too and i got mine a weekend ago, i have a mt09 SP.
It. Is an incrdible machine!!!!! And I love it!?,

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Found out what the hell is the MT-09 SP. It's stand for Special Paint, the Deep Armor and Blazing Orange. The other 2 Matt Gray and Racing Blue are Normal. LOL

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Hi Luis,

I'm also from Cascais :) I live near Cascaishopping. Where did you order your bike? I ordered mine from Motor7 in Lisbon and they had my bike in stock. It is the Matt Grey color. Maybe the blazing Orange had less bikes made with that color...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luismn

Reaction score
Hi Luis,

I'm also from Cascais :) I live near Cascaishopping. Where did you order your bike? I ordered mine from Motor7 in Lisbon and they had my bike in stock. It is the Matt Grey color. Maybe the blazing Orange had less bikes made with that color...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Man we are neighbours!!! I live in alcabideche so cascaishopping is pretty close! I also ordered my MT from motor7 and is scheduled to pick it up saturday. We must go to cabo da roca!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Man we are neighbours!!! I live in alcabideche so cascaishopping is pretty close! I also ordered my MT from motor7 and is scheduled to pick it up saturday. We must go to cabo da roca!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
Hi Luis,

That's cool. We probably live in the same street lol. I live near the swimming pool, near the school. Yeah we should go to cabo da roca some day. These few days the weather has been good for riding. Still riding my bike in. It has been slow because of the rain. Good luck on picking up your bike on Saturday.

Cheers,

FreakyFreak