How filthy is your helmet ?

M

MT account

thats proper genoicide there.........a whole swarm splashed all over his helmet

Spot

Reaction score
It was only a 20 minute ride back from a mates house!

Spot

Reaction score
I bet you were picking those out of your teeth for a few days :)

stunva

Reaction score
It gets that way in some wet years you just can't ride more than 50ks during Sept / October.

It's worst in the spring when the canola and wheat is flowering, it's a nice tasty mix of aphids and flies then, if you're lucky you'll even score the odd moth, butterfly or beetle.

I know guys who carry spray and cloth in there back pack.
I've been through them that bad just on dark you simply can't see where you are going, lift the visor and go blind because they just go straight in your eyes then.

We were driving a car going to Sydney once and I thought I'd broken the headlights, turned out the bugs were that thick on them they were too dull to work properly........bugs stories, mate I've got bug stories that'll make ya skin crawl.

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
Touché! However, since removing the Yam fly screen, no more peppering. Just the unnerving thump of the odd Junebug...

image.jpg

M

MT account

i just got back from my regular ride and not 1 bug tonight.................winter is coming...................tears.jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it mite have been. We were riding through freeksville at the time (Marlborough)! Lol