How long can you stay logged on for

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Question??? How long can you stay logged on for??
I have on more than one occasion been typing a post and by the time I post it I have been bumped off the site and my post has disappeared.
I do see the flash at the bottom right (auto saved) some times I will get the Leave this page flashed or stay on this page.
Bloody annoying especially seeing as I know you are all waiting with baited breath to read my ramblings :mad:

stevecbr

Reaction score
I never log off, once I log onto a site I never log off, and it very rarely asks me for my password again (excepy ebay,internet banking etc).
I assume I have been logged onto this forum for over 2 years

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Certainly not that way for me, type a post and when you post it or try to I get you are not logged , and I am not that daft I am logged in, maybe something with my settings?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I never log off, once I log onto a site I never log off, and it very rarely asks me for my password again (excepy ebay,internet banking etc).
I assume I have been logged onto this forum for over 2 years
Since 13/10/2013 bud do you want the exact time?

Pool Boy

Reaction score
IIRC when you log in there is a box somewhere that says "stay logged in for...." with the option of 10 min/ 20 min / 30 min etc etc - or forever.
I THINK you need cookies enabled for it to work though cos when I re-boot the laptop (which is set to clear cookies) I have to log in again

IGNORE THE FIRST LINE - that's how it works on another forum I go to
On this forum there is a box near the login details called "Remember me" which needs to be ticked to stay logged in - not sure if mobile apps are different but that's what I get on the laptop

Last edited: