How many left? Eerrrr... how many already!? (UK only)

Stripy

Reaction score
So, 67 MT-09's registered in UK in 2013Q3 - looking forward to see the numbers for Q4!

YAMAHA MT - 09 - How Many Left?

Interesting to see though, that the FZ8 have increased sales quarter on quarter. Wonder if we will see the curve pointing downwards soon?
621 units is not bad. MT-09 only reaches 11% of that number.... Sofar!

Compare that to the Suzuki GSR 750:
How Many Left?

..and so you can continue looking at stats... :)

Del Mar

Reaction score
So, 67 MT-09's registered in UK in 2013Q3 - looking forward to see the numbers for Q4!

YAMAHA MT - 09 - How Many Left?

Interesting to see though, that the FZ8 have increased sales quarter on quarter. Wonder if we will see the curve pointing downwards soon?
621 units is not bad. MT-09 only reaches 11% of that number.... Sofar!

Compare that to the Suzuki GSR 750:
How Many Left?

..and so you can continue looking at stats... :)
Interesting SMB - where did you find this stuff??

Spot

Reaction score
Not sure how accurate this site is. I'd use the figures as a rough guideline. A few bikes i've looked at returned questionable results :D

Stripy

Reaction score
Hmm... if you look further in to these numbers, you'll see that 5 bikes of the non-ABS have been registered SORN.
Could that be another word for total write offs?

None for the ABS...

Birdy

Reaction score
Not surprised FZ 8 sales are up ... big discounts and 0 % finance at my local dealer... great bike for the money...as long as you dont try the 09 after !

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not surprised FZ 8 sales are up ... big discounts and 0 % finance at my local dealer... great bike for the money...as long as you dont try the 09 after !
Same with us. Can't give them away once they see the mighty MT stand lol. And if they hear my bike they all come out to see wot the hell is going on pmsl ;)

MT-Pete

Reaction score
Collectors hoping for big returns in years to come. Imagine you had a brand new, 0 miles 350YPVS, 500 Gamma etc in your garage?
Back in the day when I was spannering on bikes I had to PDI 2 Honda RC30's still in their crates as the owner was putting them into storage. Wonder where they are now...