How Much In Australia?

Kenmoore

Reaction score
Well,

Anybody have any ideas?

There is a bit of press about the bike although to date I have not seen any indication of the price.

I had a TRX850 that I bought secondhand as the price of it new was exorbitant compared to other makes.

I hope that Yamaha are true to their word about how they want to regain a foothold in the market place and price this bike relevantly.

I like Yamaha bikes.

The first new bike I owned was a Yamaha DT250b way back in 1973 and have owned several since including an XS650B, an XS 750 Triple, 2 FZR 1000's , 2 RD350's an LCD 250 and an RD400.

Not all in the same order.

However I won't be poached back if the value is not there, and will be prepared to wait until they become available on the secondhand market as I have a perfectly good Honda at the moment!!!!

Fmeh

Reaction score
Pricing announced: $10,999 plus onroads. Flipping heck that's good value'

steiger

Reaction score
That looks awesome! Especially considering one of it's main competitors is the Street Triple at $13,990!
bikebiz want 11,990 ride away

I'm selling my little cb400 to get one of these beasts, they are awesome!

Credry

Reaction score
bikebiz want 11,990 ride away

I'm selling my little cb400 to get one of these beasts, they are awesome!
For once something is actually cheaper out West :eek:
Just ordered mine last week $11490 ride away
Should be here next week!

[edit] Asked my dealer about the akro pipes he reckons aroun the 2 grand mark!!

Last edited:

kels

Reaction score
have you got it yet? how was the transition from the 400 to MT-09. Im considering swapping from a dirt bike that i thrash around the streets for one of these, however im a little concerned it may be to much of a hooligan. Other option is the GSR750.

Andrew73

Reaction score
MT-09ARH.5.jpgPaid $11,990 ride away, (in Feb 2014) only really cost me $7,000 in cash as I traded in my 10/2008 FZ6N I had since new...purchased at Joes Yamaha in Canberra Australia.

It is an absolute bargain!Old bike and new bike_edited-1.jpgMT-09ARH.5.jpg

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Finally got it mate!

I met you when you were taking the demo for a test ride. I took it for a ride a couple of weeks later. Awesome ride! Congrats!!

Neblick

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i live in WA and i rang around a few places and they were like "yeah, $11,990 is what we'll do ya for".
Then i was lucky enough to chat to the manager of Five Star Yamaha and he says "Aww we usually do $11,490 but i can go as low as $10,990".
That included the 6 months rego and all on roads... Picked up the bike 2 weeks later...

mudd

Reaction score
Just put $200 down on my MT-09 for a total $11200 ride away no more to pay. Will have it before the end of next week.

Mordechaivanunu

Reaction score
Yeah I bought mine from Five star as well in around March paid $10990 on the road also got good price on lid and accessories also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk