I do not like The New Doctor

sigtrm

Reaction score
I really do not like him, it is grandpa Doctor. I hope he will transform again soon.

M

MT account

I really do not like him, it is grandpa Doctor. I hope he will transform again soon.
i dont like my old doctor-hes got photograps on his window cill of a donkey with a hat on.........still, at least he speaks English. im expecting him to refere me to hospital for more tests where ill probably contract ebola.......nice.

sigtrm

Reaction score
i dont like my old doctor-hes got photograps on his window cill of a donkey with a hat on.........still, at least he speaks English. im expecting him to refere me to hospital for more tests where ill probably contract ebola.......nice.
Yeah, new The Doctor speaks Scottish.

M

MT account

Yeah, new The Doctor speaks Scottish.
the ones in our hospitals speak swahelli...........i think their medical certificates are written in it as well, which is why they got the job.

sigtrm

Reaction score
the ones in our hospitals speak swahelli...........i think their medical certificates are written in it as well, which is why they got the job.
Just look at him, he is no better than the ones speaking Swahili.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408895755.721090.jpg

M

MT account

now you mention it he does look a bit suspect............this is rated for kids to watch, right?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408895755.721090.jpg

M

MT account

....i just found an ad for the NHS doctors........on an England flag no less...............im uncertain which 1 of the 2 id let fit a pacemaker in me.................hmmmmmmmmm.....:confused:
View attachment 2136

sigtrm

Reaction score
Me neither, prefered the other 2, and I prefered his ginger assistant
Yep, Amy Pond was the best companion so far.
The very end of this 1st episode gives some hope tho: 'EXTERMINATE EXTERMINTE. ... DOCTOR'

relz

Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling that I'm not understanding the British humour here... [emoji15]

Didn't your parents teach you not to tell private jokes in public?
It's bad manners [emoji14]

sigtrm

Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling that I'm not understanding the British humour here... [emoji15]

Didn't your parents teach you not to tell private jokes in public?
It's bad manners [emoji14]
I am ish but not British, that for one, and second this is no joke. This is serious stuff, what were they thinking with this grey haired bastard even previous Doctor didn't like him.

relz

Reaction score
I just googled it. So, there's a new Dr. Who? I didn't even know that series still existed.

Last time I saw it I was a kid in Australia..... a long time ago.

MadGelo

Reaction score
well you missed out!

I am probably bit to old to be watching it and admiting it, but what the hell I like it and I do not care!

sigtrm

Reaction score
well you missed out!

I am probably bit to old to be watching it and admiting it, but what the hell I like it and I do not care!
There is nothing to be ashamed of, it is a great humorous, not disturbing series.