i finally popped me cherry....

M

MT account

it was yet another grey day with more than the threat of rain but ive just about had enough of being stuck in the mancave so i got me warmest gear on and went out looking for some action.
i had a feeling the day was gonna turn out special so i embarked on some swift road work up to chippenham and beyond with an eager eye for some naughty fun.
well, before long id made it to swindon and i suddenly found myself on familar roads as i worked there back in the 90's. it was just after the 30th roundabout that i spotted her, she was standing outside a shop full of toys. the sun had come out briefly and was glinting off her orange tank. i could see she wanted me.
i sidled into the shop behind her and blagged myself a coffee while waffling away to a young chap who seemed pleased to see me.it wasnt long before he was showing me how to push her buttons and hiding my grin behind my dark visor i ventured out onto the road with eager anticipation of what was to come.......

my 1st thoughts on riding the beast were....F**K ME! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO DO TO KEEP THE FRONT WHEEL ON THE GROUND???

im in.

Reaction score
it was yet another grey day with more than the threat of rain but ive just about had enough of being stuck in the mancave so i got me warmest gear on and went out looking for some action.
i had a feeling the day was gonna turn out special so i embarked on some swift road work up to chippenham and beyond with an eager eye for some naughty fun.
well, before long id made it to swindon and i suddenly found myself on familar roads as i worked there back in the 90's. it was just after the 30th roundabout that i spotted her, she was standing outside a shop full of toys. the sun had come out briefly and was glinting off her orange tank. i could see she wanted me.
i sidled into the shop behind her and blagged myself a coffee while waffling away to a young chap who seemed pleased to see me.it wasnt long before he was showing me how to push her buttons and hiding my grin behind my dark visor i ventured out onto the road with eager anticipation of what was to come.......

my 1st thoughts on riding the beast were....F**K ME! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO DO TO KEEP THE FRONT WHEEL ON THE GROUND???

im in.

Lol. Well if u had of brought ur skid lid an stuff with u when u picked up the Akra u cud of had a blast on my beast lol.

It's a mental piece of kit ain't it ;)

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

M

MT account

hahhaa when youre getting yer bottle fixed have a word with the sales man n see what deal he can do for me. im game for another new toy ;)

Reaction score
hahhaa when youre getting yer bottle fixed have a word with the sales man n see what deal he can do for me. im game for another new toy ;)

Tell me what you want and what ur willing to spend/part x and I will have a chat with him in the morning.

M

MT account

if it would get up past 7 degrees id take a ride up there but its taken me all night with me toes jammed in an electric radiator to warm back up...

Reaction score
if it would get up past 7 degrees id take a ride up there but its taken me all night with me toes jammed in an electric radiator to warm back up...

Gonna be nice and warm today. Shop opens at 9 lol see u there?????!!!!!

*wear some thicker socks lol*

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!