I'm finally sorting out the MT's suspension...

RipGroove

Reaction score
That's a good price!

Sent from my iPhone 

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
That is a very good price. I've just paid £600 with fitting for my adjustable Nitron. Mind you, everything is more expensive the closer to London one gets!

atomic

Reaction score
It is possible that they are now left without them because they are selling like hot cakes :) . I bought mine in April .

Cobweb

Reaction score
They couldn't get rid of them and then someone with an MT09 tried one and posted the results and we all bought one and suddenly they're on back order, just shows the power of these forums :)

atomic

Reaction score
...the law of supply and demand at work ... if only in Yamaha realized that people will pay more just to have a quality component may be surpassed sales of BMW GS 1200 :D;)

Kinjane

Reaction score
As much as I've always hankered after a drop of Ohlins gold...I finally went with the more subtle option :cool:

This is not a black and white photograph ;)

highlander

Reaction score
Apparently they're on back order from the factory.
Yep, I tried to get one from JHS, told me to wait until September!

I am too impatient so going with a K-Tech Razor R. British built gives me warm & fuzzies. Will be here later this week.

RipGroove

Reaction score

I am too impatient so going with a K-Tech Razor R. British built gives me warm & fuzzies. Will be here later this week.
JHS are top people, James really knows his stuff, if you're having the K-Tech fitted and set up by them you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone 

highlander

Reaction score
JHS are top people, James really knows his stuff, if you're having the K-Tech fitted and set up by them you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone 
Not set up, just supplied by JHS. I am the other end of the country. I have a couple of familiar roads with fast small bumps (tree roots rippling the tarmac) and deeper bumps to test slow-fast compression/rebound. So will be doing some anorak level experiments when I get it all together. Stuck here on rotation in Kazakhstan, absolutely gagging to get home and on the bike again. Ordered a fork spring compressor to do the cartridge install myself since these will be my first USD forks!

chump

Reaction score

What sort of money is the K-Tech shock?