Insurance

stevecbr

Reaction score
ive been with bennets for a few years now, pay about £125 for multi bike policy, fully comp.
Never had a claim, so dont know what they are like to deal with then.

bobh

Reaction score
Bennetts did have an iffy reputation for customer service a while ago,.but they are now owned by Saga, and seem to have upped their game. I have my MT-09 bike insured with them. The people I've dealt with there recently have seemed very helpful, though I've not (touch wood) had to make a claim

A while ago I was with Carole Nash, and did have to claim, which they dealt with effectively. I did go back to them briefly a couple of years ago,as their quote was very competitive, but come renewal time the price had gone through the roof. Their advantage is that you get recovery and various other benefits as standard.

Shaun64

Reaction score
Bennetts did have an iffy reputation for customer service a while ago,.but they are now owned by Saga, and seem to have upped their game. I have my MT-09 bike insured with them. The people I've dealt with there recently have seemed very helpful, though I've not (touch wood) had to make a claim

A while ago I was with Carole Nash, and did have to claim, which they dealt with effectively. I did go back to them briefly a couple of years ago,as their quote was very competitive, but come renewal time the price had gone through the roof. Their advantage is that you get recovery and various other benefits as standard.
I had this with carole Nash inflated renewal quote so I rang them up complained ask to speak to someone else and got over £100 off,like you say carole Nash are very good at sorting claims ,I was knocked off a bike which I bought back off them and had the bike and money off them in 10 days,plus for me the breakdown is a must.

bikeral

Reaction score
I am currently with Bikesure and have been for the last 6 years. I have never had to claim so don't know how good they will be if it ever happens, however, I always use a price comparison website, then a quick phone call to them and they beat it so have had no reason to leave