International delivery

JCL270

Reaction score
Been away from the forum for a few weeks, taken a job in the south of France, one thing is missing though.... My 2 month old bike that got put into storage!!!! Can anyone recommend a company that does fast and reliable bike shipping to France? I was thinking about riding it but I would have to burn the seat after about 6 hours....

Cheers
J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
Been away from the forum for a few weeks, taken a job in the south of France, one thing is missing though.... My 2 month old bike that got put into storage!!!! Can anyone recommend a company that does fast and reliable bike shipping to France? I was thinking about riding it but I would have to burn the seat after about 6 hours....

Cheers
J

Hi J how far is your new place from Southampton?
You have mentioned "about 6 hours riding" in what speed?
Think that our tank fills with 14 liters... so you must do some stops for refilling/cofee/pee time...
If i was you, i'll be advised for the non-rainy days and do the one-way trip straigt away.
I'm sure that this journey will be an unforgetable experience.
The other way is to put it (you or your friends) on a train that travels from UK to french south..
In my country it is common for people who got race bikes & cars to send them by train at the closiest to the circuits cities, for track days.
It is a cheaper way than drive to the circuit (you haven't to pay for gas, tolls, food & coffees).

JCL270

Reaction score
Hi J how far is your new place from Southampton?
You have mentioned "about 6 hours riding" in what speed?
Think that our tank fills with 14 liters... so you must do some stops for refilling/cofee/pee time...
If i was you, i'll be advised for the non-rainy days and do the one-way trip straigt away.
I'm sure that this journey will be an unforgetable experience.
The other way is to put it (you or your friends) on a train that travels from UK to french south..
In my country it is common for people who got race bikes & cars to send them by train at the closiest to the circuits cities, for track days.
It is a cheaper way than drive to the circuit (you haven't to pay for gas, tolls, food & coffees).
Defiantly not thinking about riding down! Would be amazing but that trips for another time. I'm just needing to get the bike shipped down from the south of England to around nice ASAP. We are moving the boat to Barcelona in a months time but I'll ride it from France to Spain.