It still surprises me!

pipski99

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to have a few hours spare and the perfect weather yesterday (Friday) so I made the most of it.

While riding on a closed stretch of private road and giving it the beans the MT proved it still has the potential to surprise. At 120+ mph in 5th gear, A-mode with the throttle wide open a slight bump in the road brought the front wheel up on me. Let's just say I was not expecting that. It came down again and got a bit of a slapper on but was easy enough to control and not too violent.

So if you think you're used to the MT just remember it still has the power to surprise.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to have a few hours spare and the perfect weather yesterday (Friday) so I made the most of it.

While riding on a closed stretch of private road and giving it the beans the MT proved it still has the potential to surprise. At 120+ mph in 5th gear, A-mode with the throttle wide open a slight bump in the road brought the front wheel up on me. Let's just say I was not expecting that. It came down again and got a bit of a slapper on but was easy enough to control and not too violent.

So if you think you're used to the MT just remember it still has the power to surprise.
I too went for a jolly jaunt yesterday due to the weather calling me to visit the local stretch of "closed and private stretch of road"! Pip u have hit the proverbial nail on the head with this thread. Every time I think I've got the measure of the beast she throws me something else to make the smile I have when riding it even bigger. I absolutely love this bike and everything about it.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

www.facebook.com/spudrees

M

MT account

i should be safe tho, i couldnt get into 5th on any of that road so the wheel will stay planted, right?