it's only money !

big ade

Reaction score
just ordered full akra zorst & dna filter ..... roll on the weekend , some man time in the garage, and then play time when fitted !!!!
anyone know of any problems i might find , exhaust is simple enough i think , air box is a bit tricky to get at but not rocket science.......
any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated ... thanks guys

MadGelo

Reaction score
you think you will get akra before the weekend is over?

you'll be lucky to get it next month ;)

M

MT account

put some tape on the frame around the front tank mounts as the edges will scratch the paint if you tilt it taking it off (it will tilt!)
20140513_175352_LLS.jpg

RipGroove

Reaction score
just ordered full akra zorst & dna filter ..... roll on the weekend , some man time in the garage, and then play time when fitted !!!!
anyone know of any problems i might find , exhaust is simple enough i think , air box is a bit tricky to get at but not rocket science.......
any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated ... thanks guys
I used this guide when I first removed my tank. Also info there for removing the airbox also if you ever need to.

Tank Removal - Throttle Balance

Also if you ever plan on taking the Akra's DBK out (sounds mint) then it might be an idea to tweak/bend/file/hammer/dremmel it until it slots in and out by hand before you go fitting it to your bike, as I guarantee that if you don't and want to remove it later on you'll be pulling the exhaust off of the bike again in order to do so.

Last edited:

big ade

Reaction score
they said it would be delivered on wednesday.......... and it was !!!! & fitted as soon as i got home from work. & a test ride.... f****** wicked !!!
just waiting for the dna air filter to arrive from Greece !

big ade

Reaction score