It's the little things...

pipski99

Reaction score
I recently received my Evotech bar end weights which were out of stock when I ordered them. I love the look of them compared to standard, although I don't think they make much if any difference at all, they are just much shorter and look more sensible than the standard ones.

I'm pleased :D

I do think that I have to change the brake and clutch levers as they need to be black not the numb looking silver ones. Tried to call Evotech and place my order today but don't think they're there Saturday. Will order them on Monday and should get here before my birthday. I'll just have to pretend to be surprised when I open them.

Pics:

barend1.jpg
barend2.jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look awesome. I've got loads of evotech on mine. Didn't see these lol. How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pipski99

Reaction score
Think they're only £19.99 - oh no wait I just checked the site again and they're £39.99.

I have them plus rad guard, front fork bobbins, rear bobbins, passenger footrest eliminators and air intake guards from Evotech, and hopefully soon the levers too. Love their products.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Think they're only £19.99 - oh no wait I just checked the site again and they're £39.99.

I have them plus rad guard, front fork bobbins, rear bobbins, passenger footrest eliminators and air intake guards from Evotech, and hopefully soon the levers too. Love their products.

I'm on par with u on the evotech bits then as all I'm missing is the bar ends. I have all the above mentioned plus the engine crash bobbins which r awesome looking. The MT09 carbon fibre air intakes from infinity r the bollox as well

The fly screen isn't much use after around 130 but shields enuf at around the 100 mark lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got the standard screen as the ermax looks really wierd when fitted. Didn't look like it belonged there and took away the aggressive look the MT-09 seems to have picked up

pipski99

Reaction score
I got the Yam standard screen too but haven't tested it above legal motorway speeds yet ;)

Birdy

Reaction score
Pipski, try your screen at about 90mph , then buy , fit and try the ermax , speed test again and let me know the results .This could save me a fortune ! I love this forum ! lol :D

lou

Reaction score
Hi guys, just received and fitted the evotech levers (shorty) absolutely fantastic finish and fit 10 mins to fit them. They look awesome got lots of other bits to will post some pics soon lol ;) Lou

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Hi guys, just received and fitted the evotech levers (shorty) absolutely fantastic finish and fit 10 mins to fit them. They look awesome got lots of other bits to will post some pics soon lol ;) Lou
I'm waiting for mine to arrive and the radiator guard too. Can't wait to see the levers on the bike :)

FreakyFreak

lou

Reaction score
Hi guys, here are some pics as promised:pIMG_0123.jpgIMG_0124.jpgIMG_0126.jpgIMG_0127.jpg Pics are upside down sorry don't know what's happened?:( Lou

Last edited:

pipski99

Reaction score
Just off the phone from Evotech now and the levers are ordered. The folding levers not the short ones. Should be here Wednesday as missed today's post. Can't wait :)

pipski99

Reaction score
Hi guys, here are some pics as promised:pView attachment 522View attachment 523View attachment 525View attachment 526 Pics are upside down sorry don't know what's happened?:( Lou
LOL @ upside down pics. Great looking bike you have there sir. Almost exactly how mine would look if I got the Akrapovic exhaust and R&G instead of Evotech bits.

If anybody would like to see / hear my bike in action the I did a 20 minute-ish video yesterday and stuck it on YouTube.

Link here.