Ixil exhaust

M

MT account

me personally, i dont like those style pipes as they look like a halfords tailpipe off of someones vauxhall corsa. i expect others will like them tho otherwise they wouldnt make them.

M

MT account

...............and while were on the subject, how the fuuuuuu do you pronounce the name?

Birdy

Reaction score
You really need baseball cap , backwards natch, and some banging bass tunes out of your mega watt sound system , and of course lowered 1000 cc , 15 year old Vauxhall corsa , to appreciate this kind of pipe...bloody awful ....imo.

M

MT account

lol! it actually has a plate riveted on saying 'loud pipes save lives'

.........good luck with 1 of those on the uk streets:D

Birdy

Reaction score
Looks good...699 aussie dollars for full system... someone tell me if thats cheap.. too lazy to check !

M

MT account

Looks good...699 aussie dollars for full system... someone tell me if thats cheap.. too lazy to check !
its cheap, till they post it, then the taxman rips you a new one when it arrives..............

Birdy

Reaction score
Yeah .. thought as much MT ... my son gets shafted when he orders guitar pedals from the states , handmade stuff, top quality and good price ...till robbing gits at HM revenue stick theirs on , then the post office charge £40 for handling !!!! I have heard tho if stuff is not new , they dont charge vat..? must be a way round it :confused:

M

MT account

it doesnt make much sense sometimes- i ordered a jacket from the states paid £130. was told usps get through unstopped. nah- £35 to royal mail or they send it back in a week.
was waiting to see what my piston kit was gonna set me back from japan.paid £180 .........delivered to my door for no extra charge via dhl.......:confused: