Jerez GP Circuit Track Event.

Jetty

Reaction score
Have the opportunity to belt my MT in the furrows of Our Valentino Rossi on the Jerez GP circuit this Spring. However, does anyone think the MT is too slow, under-powered for such a track...or will it be a right old crack? Any response, piss-taking, amusing or otherwise, gratefully appreciated... ;-)

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
That's great!
The speed limiter will -for sure- cut some of happiness and joy when running at 225 on a straight tarmac suitable for speed 300++ but it is enough for enjoying turning in the curves of Jerez cirquit..
Useful experience for a rider... don't miss it!

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
You'll have a blast. I took mine to Catalyna GP circuit in October and although not ideal, is still competent into and exiting the corners. It's no sports bike, but you'll find yourself in and amongst the 600's and 750's in the bends, but powering out you'll be left behind by every sports bike. Where you find it lacks the oomph is the long straights. I was flat out at 147 mph according to the speedo. Still, you'll have an awesome time in any case. I'm taking my '9 to Slovakia circuit in September and have hired a Gixxer 750 for 3 UK track days in May. Enjoy Jerez - awesome track by all accounts. Who you going with?

Jetty

Reaction score
Good, thanks. :) I think its Farside(could be very wrong here!), but I'm in via a BMW dealership somewhere around Reading. Went to ParcMotor, just outside Barcelona, last year on my KTM 990SMT. Its a nice arrangement, two days of open pit-lane, numbers limited to around 48, and a fat hotel nearby.