jim spotted on mt 09 street rally.

flydnb

Reaction score
ooops sorry if that offended certain people but I have removed the picture, I suppose humour is subjective.

Last edited:

misscrabstick

Reaction score
I don't really see where the amusement is in posting pictures of someone that caused untold misery for lots of children?

Why would you do this?

I don't get it.

Credry

Reaction score
Now I'm intrigued, could you at least put a link up or something so that those of us that have a sick sense of humour can see??

flydnb

Reaction score
Now I'm intrigued, could you at least put a link up or something so that those of us that have a sick sense of humour can see??
it was a pic with jimmy savile on an mt 09 street rally.

Birdy

Reaction score
Fly you could become the Jim Davison of this site ! lol ... You will end up like me .. covered in big red spots where people are pushing you away with barge poles !!! LOL As the late great Bernard Manning said .. youve got to have a laugh ! :)

misscrabstick

Reaction score
The whole Saville thing was just awful, I grew up with seeing him on telly every Saturday doing JIm'll fix it etc and enjoying the programme and then 40 years later he turns out to be a uber kiddie fiddler pervert pants, it's like having a bit of your childhood memories desecrated and destroyed, and all those poor abused kids, it's just terrible, can't see any humour at all.

Birdy

Reaction score
Got to agree miss stick, i grew up in the 70s, all ways thought it was the best of times , feel a bit jaded by it all now :( never mind the ol bastard dead now . lets all besmirch [another good word that] his memory and take every chance to take the piss out of him and his kind , not to mention hunt them down and kill... sorry prosecute ....

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got to agree miss stick, i grew up in the 70s, all ways thought it was the best of times , feel a bit jaded by it all now :( never mind the ol bastard dead now . lets all besmirch [another good word that] his memory and take every chance to take the piss out of him and his kind , not to mention hunt them down and kill... sorry prosecute ....
Thank you for those words of wisdom Birdy "The dictionary" birdmyster lol
Besmirch.....priceless

Mitch

Reaction score
The Internet is a wierd and wonderful place , but if your easily affanded then you should not go on it

Last edited:

flydnb

Reaction score
i wrote to jimmy savile as a child to meet rolf harris looking back now i feel lucky that i didn't get a reply.

Birdy

Reaction score
Your lucky Fly , as a kid i got to stay at Fred and Rose Wests house as an exchange student ... ahh memories.....

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I once had my picture taken at the Birmingham midshires building society with Jon pertwee..! AKA Worzel gummidge.
I think I win pmsl

misscrabstick

Reaction score
I once had my picture taken at the Birmingham midshires building society with Jon pertwee..! AKA Worzel gummidge.
I think I win pmsl
For me Jon Pertwee was the definitive Dr Who, I remember Saturday nights hiding behind the sofa and peeking out because the monsters on it were scary, although now of course they look rather comic and cardboardy eggbox.

Birdy

Reaction score
I can remember Jon regenerating as Tom Baker ! He my number 1 Doc , just as mad in real life apparently !