joe rocket jacket

M

MT account

i dont suppose any of our American bretheren know for 1 of these jackets anywhere? i could get a black 1 but i do like the red jobbie:cool: im a large on a good day but XL when im on thai beer, no matter how much exercise i get.:( JoeRocketYamahaChampionMeshJacket-b.jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i dont suppose any of our American bretheren know for 1 of these jackets anywhere? i could get a black 1 but i do like the red jobbie:cool: im a large on a good day but XL when im on thai beer, no matter how much exercise i get.:( View attachment 992
Try www.pro-bike.com

They are a joe rocket supplier and I swear I saw a black one on the "sale rack" when I was in there the other day.
They're open Tuesday-Saturday. Ring and ask to speak to a lady called Sam in parts. Tell her Richie said to ring and that ur a member of this forum and ull get some discount. (Usually 10%)!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees

M

MT account

Try www.pro-bike.com

They are a joe rocket supplier and I swear I saw a black one on the "sale rack" when I was in there the other day.
They're open Tuesday-Saturday. Ring and ask to speak to a lady called Sam in parts. Tell her Richie said to ring and that ur a member of this forum and ull get some discount. (Usually 10%)!

cheers for that i will give them a try :)

M

MT account

ive seen the black ones but i really fancy the red 1 cos it will match my pit crews uniforms............020 (2).jpg P1011342.jpg 20131222_130151.jpg

.........not that they stay on for long.......

M

MT account

.........anyone else spot whats stuck on the bathroom window?.............................ummmmmmm?

M

MT account

I didn't wanna ask lol. Looks like sponge bobs best mate naked haha

you shoulda seen the photos i sent to a property agent to try n sell the condo......... you can see me taking the pics in the reflection of a mirror.......bollok naked:rolleyes: funny enough it hasnt sold yet.....