just bought one of these.

Chris West

Reaction score
Yerp fly
Unfortunately the wrong blue but you can only tell when my heads on the tank and then who cares!!! lol

Chris West

Reaction score
No issues I am aware of. She scrubs up good :)
Although I do have a 'Sainsbury's plastic bag' finish on my down pipes lol
It lives outside but I do try to clean it weekly. And you've really got to pay attention to the chain.
Currently on 8600, Im managing to reduce my commute by staying in London week days, so not so heavy on the milage
Im tempted to get that weird 'over the back wheel' number plate holder as I get filthy in the wet. (not a euphemism) and an extended hugger won't have any impact.
I'll see what comes out during the summer.

flydnb

Reaction score
No issues I am aware of. She scrubs up good :)
Although I do have a 'Sainsbury's plastic bag' finish on my down pipes lol
It lives outside but I do try to clean it weekly. And you've really got to pay attention to the chain.
Currently on 8600, Im managing to reduce my commute by staying in London week days, so not so heavy on the milage
Im tempted to get that weird 'over the back wheel' number plate holder as I get filthy in the wet. (not a euphemism) and an extended hugger won't have any impact.
I'll see what comes out during the summer.
yeah they do those back wheel number plates on mv augusta dragster and rivale., I quite like them in a weird way.

flydnb

Reaction score

Cypher

Reaction score
rst are good value but I don't like the hump on that one as both my bikes are upright position, hump is good if your on a sportsbike though, check this one it has no hump.RST Blade Leather Jacket - White - FREE UK DELIVERY
I'm planning on getting myself a Fireblade in about a year's time so that I have two styles of bikes in my backyard :)
On a more serious note - I don't think I'd be bothered by the hump. I tried one on a while ago and it felt good. Will try this one on too obviously first...

Birdy

Reaction score
You lot have too much spare cash... got textile suit from Aldis a few weeks ago £130... jacket leaks round the cuffs, and trousers make me look like i had a toilet fail... but never mind the quality, feel the width! I am in no way jealous of you basta... with more to spend than me lol :eek:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You lot have too much spare cash... got textile suit from Aldis a few weeks ago £130... jacket leaks round the cuffs, and trousers make me look like i had a toilet fail... but never mind the quality, feel the width! I am in no way jealous of you basta... with more to spend than me lol :eek:
That made me laugh reading that. I won't tell u wot my richa C-Change textiles cost then lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees