K&n air filter

mt dave

Reaction score
I've just phoned k&n to find out the date of release of their air filter and they've said that they are now not planning to bring one out till at least the end of the year i'm gutted as i do like the k&n filters as i've always used them so i've been in touch with pipercross and there going to phone me back tomorrow regarding there plans so looks like its going to be DNA as there the only ones with an after market air filter ive priced one up and i've found one for £69. As anyone fitted a DNA filter before as i don't know what there like ? cheers dave

gazza

Reaction score
hi mt dave mt gaz here
ive the co checked on mine its already running lean which means not good for bike in long run .kn filter will make it run even leaner so better be prepared for remap

Schultzy

Reaction score
I've just phoned k&n to find out the date of release of their air filter and they've said that they are now not planning to bring one out till at least the end of the year i'm gutted as i do like the k&n filters as i've always used them so i've been in touch with pipercross and there going to phone me back tomorrow regarding there plans so looks like its going to be DNA as there the only ones with an after market air filter ive priced one up and i've found one for £69. As anyone fitted a DNA filter before as i don't know what there like ? cheers dave
Im fitting a DNA filter and a fuel controller this weekend as both parts are in my garage - will let you know how I go.

Schultzy

Reaction score
Fitted the EJK and DNA filter. Significant difference just with base settings, it's smoother and feels like it has more torque in the middle of the rev range. It's well worth the money spent on both for me.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk