Kev's "Anti throttle surge mod"!

Botto

Reaction score
Be an extra boost when I get Simons flash lol, the co setting I was on about was the one you set for each cylinder is there another setting?
I read on the forum before about setting these three to 16??

Cheers,
Gavin.

CT/

Reaction score
Be an extra boost when I get Simons flash lol, the co setting I was on about was the one you set for each cylinder is there another setting?

Cheers,
Gavin.

Think peeps av been setting the cylinder co settings to 14 Gav

Reaction score

Cheers,
Gavin.

Best get urself booked in then Gav. We're getting busier by the day...! [emoji12]

Reaction score
Purchased the mod, installed and successfully tested. Great improvement. Thanks again Kev!

Reaction score
Fitted!

Haven't had a chance to ride, but easy as a breeze to install, thx a lot Kev!

Kim
Oslo, Norway

Reaction score
Kev, I probably thanked you around 30 pages ago but, I had such a great ride today, I've got to thank you for developing the greatest mod ever made! :):):)

Reaction score
Been out for a 250 mile ride today on mine with kevs mod .standard is super smooth now But A mode is still a bit snatchy don't understand why is there any thing else I can do to sort it out?

kevxtx

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback guys.

If you want more throttle control carry out my twist grip mod it is free to do, I have gotten in trouble in the past for posting my other mods links from other forums on this forum so I am unable to show you guys.:(

Last edited:
Reaction score
I find A mode the best, probably due to the ejk controller though!

Reaction score
Where can I find your twist grip mod kev . Not nocking your lamba mod kev as it has transformed the bike in standard and is a joy to ride.

relz

Reaction score
Its like the homemade G2 throttle tamer, that was circulating in this forum about a year ago.

Reaction score
Seems strange he's not allowed to share a free mod?

Anyway I've got a G2 as well :)

kevxtx

Reaction score
Got the G2 already mate. why would u get in trouble kev your just helping us and it is much appreciated :D

That is all I ever do on forums is help people, anyway just playing by this forum rules & don't really want to get into any debate.

Banksy

Reaction score
Just on a side note.. I've noticed that even though the weather has warmed up, with Kev's mod on the bike it takes a lot longer in traffic for the temperature to hit the fan trigger point which is a bonus.. Plus once moving again it seems to drop back quicker.