LED indicator opinion

Hampshirechap

Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice or opinion on LED indicator mods? I'm looking for a good set of led's which look good and work well on the 09 Tracer. Appreciate any advice. Thanks

Hampshirechap.

Stripy

Reaction score
Thumps up - i've got the original Yamaha ones in black, i think they look great, and perform stunningly - perfect with a tail tidy, too

Flobalob

Reaction score
LED indicator

Does anyone have any advice or opinion on LED indicator mods? I'm looking for a good set of led's which look good and work well on the 09 Tracer. Appreciate any advice. Thanks

Hampshirechap.
I fitted the genuine Yamaha carbon ones but if you buy them do not fit all of the resistors just two as they will not let the hazard warning lights setting work as they give too much resistance but they are far better than the standard bulb indicators and it takes a while to route the wiring, they are not plug and play as I thought.

otaylor38

Reaction score
It was a must have for me, i wasnt buying the bike without them.

The standard ones just aren't in fitting with the bike imo. Everything is LED, then they slap great big incandescent bulbs on the side that look like they belong on a Christmas Tree.

I went for the carbon effect ones. Sort of roughly in-keeping with the other fake carbon on the bike haha.