lift stands

bingowatts

Reaction score
I've got one. Great piece of kit except on the MT09, the foot peg is so close to the centre support , you are unable to adjust it to lift evenly. The back wheel comes way off the floor, but the front wheel only just clears. If you have a smooth garage floor, they are sleazy to move around. Pretty expensive ,but once you have the stand, you can just by adapters to fit other bikes. I bought it for my Daytona 675 first of all.

davie

Reaction score
I have the abba stand with the mt09 adaptors, they are a wee bit intimidating the first few times you use them, but tbh honest By the time you faff around sliding the parts into the proper position, you would have been quicker just using paddock stands on the back of the bike, so that's what I normally do

demonty

Reaction score
I have the centre constand for my xsr900 which is perfect. Not only that, bought it in Dec when they was advertising it on their website by mistake for £84 which they quickly changed but honoured anyone who had ordered [emoji106]

Shaun64

Reaction score
Abba stands aren't bad I've home made exact copy and a bought abba stand type which has spikes for a universal fitting,with abba stands you can buy extra fittings which make it possible to take the swinging arm off,if you want a stand just to lift the rear wheel off the ground to oil the chain etc you can just use a piece of wood cut to length that fits under the rear wheel axle nut and to the floor,tip the bike towards you on the side stands then place the piece of wood and there you go,my hammer was the right size on my last bike.