Look what arrived today for my MT-09 :)

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This arrived today and can't wait to install it :) Have two questions for the guys who already have the akrapovic installed.

1 - what are the CO settings for the 3 cylinders with the DB Killer in?
2 - what I've read on the forum, the optimum CO settings without DB Killer is 14. Is this correct, what are the settings that you guys have without the DB Killer? Has everyone got 14 in the CO settings or does it vary?

Thanks,

FreakyFreak

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This arrived today and can't wait to install it :) Have two questions for the guys who already have the akrapovic installed.

1 - what are the CO settings for the 3 cylinders with the DB Killer in?
2 - what I've read on the forum, the optimum CO settings without DB Killer is 14. Is this correct, what are the settings that you guys have without the DB Killer? Has everyone got 14 in the CO settings or does it vary?

Thanks,

FreakyFreak
14 with or without it bud..... I've tried both and there's no difference...unless ur thrashing the pants off it on a track all day u won't see or tell the difference...

RipGroove

Reaction score
Ooooh nice, I've not done any tests but mine seems to run lovely set at 14 with the db killer in.

Sent from outer space

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Whoohoo. Don't worry about the settings with the db killer in, you won't want to use it once you've run it with the open pipe :)

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
Installed the akrapovic yesterday with DB killer in :( wasn't able to get it out. The screw that holds down the DB killer was not centered properly so I could not remove it totally thus not removing the DB killer :( The sound is great much better than stock :) Will ride it like this for a while until I figure out a way to remove the screw.

FreakyFreak

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Installed the akrapovic yesterday with DB killer in :( wasn't able to get it out. The screw that holds down the DB killer was not centered properly so I could not remove it totally thus not removing the DB killer :( The sound is great much better than stock :) Will ride it like this for a while until I figure out a way to remove the screw.

FreakyFreak
Get the zorst warm and then u can move the baffle about enuf to get the screw out

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees