Looking For Decent Protection Jacket For My 14 Year Old Son

erickelsall

Reaction score
Howdy,

I have recently bought I new 2017 MT-09 and love it!!! My young son loves coming riding with me on the bike but other than his helmet I dont have any protective jacket/trousers/boots etc for him. Fortunately I can squeeze my body into my old Alpine Stars kit so I am good to go but I need to get something for him to protect him a little.

Do you have any suggestions of where I might find some kit for a young fella???

Your advise would be gratefully received.

Thanks ;)

Shaun64

Reaction score
Google triumph outlet they have some really good deals on odd size gear I.e small for your lad, very good service too.ive had some good deals from get geared.

Mr. Funtcase

Reaction score
Textile kit is the way forward. Got a RST ventilator jacket and trouser combo which i've had for a few years now, good because it's not too pricey, modular for all weathers, has build in armour and is tough. I know this because i've been down the road in mine with only a few scuffs to show for it. Should be able to size for your lad as the wife has the same and she's quite petite.
Recently i've bought a pair of tcx street ace boots which are comfortable for riding and walking around off the bike but obviously don't give the level of protection of a full boot.

Best to try stuff on in my opinion, J&S Accessories - Motorcycle Clothing and Accessories have a good few outlets nationwide.