Looking for MT09 indicators

trackfiend

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a full set of the clear MT09 indicators. If anyone has a set they've swapped out and would like to sell let me know. Would like to replace the orange ones on my FZ09. Thanks.

Broncsrule21

Reaction score
I'm sure he is after the clear indicators. Ours in the US are hideous. The same thought had crossed my mind.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will post a pic in 10-15 mins of the ones I took off my bike when I fitted LED's. I think they're wot ur looking or...
Just gonna go root around in the alladins cave, I mean shed lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

www.facebook.com/spudrees

M

MT account

oh yeah, i guess mine are gonna be yellow too. i saw a yamaha promo clip on youtube of an FZ with day running lights in the indicators, is that standard on the US spec bikes?

trackfiend

Reaction score
triple Trouble those would be the ones. Are yours up for sale? The lenses look they might even just swap out with mine which would be awesome! Just let me know.

trackfiend

Reaction score
How much are you wanting for them? Not sure what the current exchange rate is at the moment. Haha

trackfiend

Reaction score
Let me know and we can figure out the shipping. I have a couple people that a friend has coming from the UK in a couple weeks. Might be able to just send them to their location and they can carry them over with them.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let me know and we can figure out the shipping. I have a couple people that a friend has coming from the UK in a couple weeks. Might be able to just send them to their location and they can carry them over with them.
Ok so the front ones retail at £15 each and the rear retail for £25 each.

How does £50+ p&p to ur friends in the UK sound?

They can be packed in a small box for easy carriage in their luggage

Last edited:

trackfiend

Reaction score
Ok so the front ones retail at £15 each and the rear retail for £25 each.

How does £50+ p&p to ur friends in the UK sound?

They can be packed in a small box for easy carriage in their luggage
You guys are on the good end of the exchange rate right now. That's $84 on my side of the pond. Let me see what I can do and check with my friend.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Y don't u get ur friend over here to pay and then u pay him back when he gives them to u? No exchange rate then lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

trackfiend

Reaction score
Haha. I'll see what they say. They're a friend of a friend so hopefully they will be cool with it. Thanks again