looking for multi-day track day with rentals

relz

Reaction score
Hi,

Me and the guys (about 8-10 of us), are looking to fly to Europe for some track time, preferably mid-week.
Since we're flying from overseas, we'll want to come for three days (one day isn't worth the effort), and we'll require motorcycle rentals. I guess we can share a bike between each pair, so 4-5 bikes should do.

We're really not picky as to the location, anything goes, it could be the UK, Spain, Italy or anywhere with a nice racetrack with decent asphalt. Preferably somewhere where it doesn't rain too much, because we really want to get maximum time on the track (and are not costumed to riding in the rain).

Any recommendations, advice, and tips is much appreciated.

relz

Reaction score
It rains a lot in the UK, I think the track days in Italy and Spain start in September time after the summer heat.
Thanks.
Forgot to mention that we're probably looking for a date some time in October.

relz

Reaction score

relz

Reaction score
Unfortunately I haven't yet found appropriate dates in mid-week...

When I do a Google search for "europe track days", I get nearly only British companies, surely there are Spanish and Italian companies too.

Do you know of any such companies?

relz

Reaction score
Anyone else want to chime in?
I'm still searching for track days in Spain, Italy or somewhere else not too rainy, without too much success...

Any suggestions are welcome!

I did find a couple of back-to-back Cadwell park trackdays on the 26-27th of October, which is a good date for me, via No-Limits.
What do you Brits say regarding Cadwell park in late October?
Is it worth taking the chance, or is it likely to be cold, rainy and miserable?

Treble

Reaction score
Might not be of interest,but Ducati have trackdays.
I have no experience with them though,just passing on the info.

relz

Reaction score
Might not be of interest,but Ducati have trackdays.
I have no experience with them though,just passing on the info.
I'm interested in any trackday with a real bike on a real track. Ducati will do too :)
I'll look into it, thanks.

relz

Reaction score

Thanks.
I've actually visited most of those sites before, but the Slovakian one (Cermo Racing School) was new to me.
Unfortunately I haven't yet found a track organizer which has a combination of price & dates that work for me :(

I find it hard to believe that 95% of European track-day organizers are UK based, surely other countries have local track day organizations too. Hence my post in the Forum, hoping that members from other countries will chip in with there local tracks.

I think my search in English is limiting the results. I'll use Google Translate and try searching in different languages, perhaps I'll find some new sites.