Lou

lou

Reaction score
:D hi everyone, my name is Lou & I live in Southampton Hampshire. Collected my MT09 in November now completed 1000mls on her Race blue. Very pleased with the bike,also impressed with how quickly the Forum has grown there appears to be a lot of very intelligent members and I cant wait to get involved.Remember (Life's To Short To Grow Up) at 66yrs young that's my philosophy regards to all Lou;)

Slappyhead

Reaction score
Welcome Lou! That's at least 2 of us around a Southampton with a Race Blu beast!

flydnb

Reaction score
hi im only up the road in Bournemouth but I have ordered the fastest colour orange, theres some great cottaging in Southampton.

Slappyhead

Reaction score
I tried the orange one but it was a bit slow. I find the cottaging around here a bit hit and miss. Can't beat wallisdown - behind Aldi.

lou

Reaction score
Many thanks for welcoming me guys, when we get some decent weather will have to meet up somewhere & go for a ride. Perhaps we can eventually get a group of us together and go to WSB BSB later in the yr ? best regards guys Lou

psychoattractor

Reaction score
Hi Lou. Make yourself at home and don't forget to make the most of this forum. As far as forums go, it's the only one I've ever joined that I've actually used. Provably has a lot to do with just how fun this bike really is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lou

Reaction score
;) Good morning everyone, just an update. I got my bike from Dearden motorcycles @ Holbury nr Fawley, I found them to be extremely flexible and very helpful while there A couple wks ago met two more guys with MT09's, when I next see them I will try & get them to join the site. when going to get my Akro fitted it was noticed that the rear brake line rubs the paint of the swinging arm. Deardens repainted & put a plastic protector to prevent it happening again. I have since had Hel braided lines fitted, looks much better, hope this helps regards Lou:D