modifications

lou

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my very fast race blue MT09, fist time the pics were upside down trying again fingers crossed apologies if I fail Lou;) IMG_0123.jpgIMG_0124.jpgIMG_0125.jpgIMG_0126.jpgIMG_0127.jpg Life's to short to grow up:cool:

stevecbr

Reaction score
looks good, any reason you didnt go for twin front braided lines, instead of the standard set up? The crash bobbins look good, is it a lot for a full set, including bobbins?
Also, your location states france, do they have tax discs there, or are you UK based?

lou

Reaction score
Hi stevecbr, you have read a thread from my original post, from Lou I live in Southampton. in answer to your questions:- I didn't think to go for twin lines just ordered Hell braided lines through my dealer, who then fitted them. Reason for change was that I didn't like the look of the std rubber items and that they also rubbed the paint of the singing arm when if rose up and down, Yamaha have been informed of this fault through my dealer and I believe other owners have had the same problem. A full set of crash bobbins etc were app £100.00 hope this helps any other questions just ask. remember (life's to Short To Grow Up) regards Lou:D

tox

Reaction score
It's the black plastic thing behind the header pipes I think.

Idle Idol Idyll

Reaction score