Morning All

muff1n

Reaction score
Im new on here , heres my problem, looking to change my gsx1400 for a MT09 but which one mostly I ride for days out to the coast etc 2-3 hrs at a time but I do travel abroad 2-3 times a year for long weekends sometimes longer. is the tracer that much better than the others for my type of use.
what about carrying luggage tent etc how do they hold up.
thanks in advance malc

fizzy

Reaction score
Im new on here , heres my problem, looking to change my gsx1400 for a MT09 but which one mostly I ride for days out to the coast etc 2-3 hrs at a time but I do travel abroad 2-3 times a year for long weekends sometimes longer. is the tracer that much better than the others for my type of use.
thanks in advance malc
A couple of my mates have done 3 and 4 days up in Scotland with no problems and I am going for a 10 day trip of Europe mainly the alps and I can't see it been a problem , got a taller touring screen and a comfort seat for the long trips, hope this gives you a bit of feedback:cool:

Last edited:

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
thanks in advance malc
The answer is: you do solo riding ? the MT-09 is the bike for you.
you prefer dual riding ? the Tracer is your one-way if you like the Japanese triple..

muff1n

Reaction score
yes most of my jaunts are solo usually 4 or 5 of us just take off leaving family at home.