morrisons swansea rant of the day

M

MT account

went into morrisons today to buy more fuel. they wouldnt authorise the pump unless i took my helmet off...............assholes!
i went in and demanded to see the manager as i wont put up with this 80's discrimination shit. some weasel called wayne appeared and said he wont serve bikers because you cant see their face with a helmet on.
i asked him if they demand that muslims remove their jilbabs before getting served and he said "yes"..........yeah right!
i told him hes a prize dickhead. i will be taking this up with morrisons.
i then went 400 yeards to a tesco and filled up no problem, helmet on.
wankers.

Mitch

Reaction score
I was told in shell the other day I was not allowed to full up while sat on my bike

I asked why and he said incase I drive off so I went on to fill up got on my bike a drove off to the front of the court yard to prove a point what diffrence does getting off my bike done

M

MT account

Yup that's BS. No problem at Morrisons near me, dark visor and all. So it's not a company policy that i'm aware of...Dicks!

Barons video on this makes me laugh about this topic, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyg26qXqvXg
great post! i must refrain from making vids cos they will come out just like that....

...........no, actually ill make a few of me riding amongst thais, it will have you all pissing yerselves...........:)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
great post! i must refrain from making vids cos they will come out just like that....

...........no, actually ill make a few of me riding amongst thais, it will have you all pissing yerselves...........:)
I've seen this soooo many times. Never fails to put a smile on my face.

Ivorwetwun

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me at Morrisons in Leominster, but I had already filled up!
I went to pay and the cashier said I had to remove my helmet.
I said there was no law in the land requiring me to take it off.
He called the manager, who TOLD me to take it off, I again refused.
I offered him my card and told him if he didn't take it I was out of there.
He snatched the card, took the payment, and banned me from the garage.
Looking forward to filling up again on my next run up there.

Birdy

Reaction score
Its all down to the dickless little jerk in charge...gives hen pecked little limp wristed blokes a feeling of power...really pisses you off when they wont switch the pump on, not as much as they get pissed off when you storm in an punch their stupid face ...POWER...SHOW YOU FEKIN POWER YA LITTLE SHIT.... i need to lie down now...oh .. dont forget CCTV.....:eek:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its all down to the dickless little jerk in charge...gives hen pecked little limp wristed blokes a feeling of power...really pisses you off when they wont switch the pump on, not as much as they get pissed off when you storm in an punch their stupid face ...POWER...SHOW YOU FEKIN POWER YA LITTLE SHIT.... i need to lie down now...oh .. dont forget CCTV.....:eek:
Lol. I usually wait till they switch the pump on and then put my helmet back on... they won't turn it off again coz they will lose the money in fuel uv just pumped lol

scotscoot09

Reaction score
They wouldn't serve me at the drive through at McDonald's until I reminded them that there was a biker goin through I. The TV advert ! ! !