Moto GP question

groundhog

Reaction score
So who do you think is going to win the first race ??

My head says Marquez but my heart says Rossi

Fluke

Reaction score
That, my friend, is the million dollar question.
However, who do I want to win?...

That would be Rossi:D

sigtrm

Reaction score
That, my friend, is the million dollar question.
However, who do I want to win?...

That would be Rossi:D
+1 but I am 'a little bit worried'. Lorenzo is doing well on Loasail too.

groundhog

Reaction score
Rossi often doesn't go so well in practice or qualifying but come Sunday I'm sure he will be fighting for the lead !!

Gudgy92

Reaction score
Cal Crutchlow LOL!

i went to the 2014 Silverstone and won paddock passes. Got to meet to riders it was awesome! Also went to the Le Mans GP last year!!

Marquez all the way, he is the best out there hands down. I am not saying i am a glory hunter, as i want the british to do well, Go Scott Redding!

groundhog

Reaction score
Redding is one of the few out there who has beaten Marquez, and in my opinion by far the best long term bet out of the Brits

Swagger

Reaction score
Well the old hound sure gave us a great spectacle. I enjoyed all of the racing yesterday and I especially love the idea that Ducati might have resolved their technical issues. Nice to have Suzuki back too. The greater the number of bikes racing and the more competitive they are ... the better the event. Hope the season continues in this way. :cool:

Right, got to sort my bikes out and make room for the imminent arrival of the MT! This early retirement malarkey is brilliant ... I get to play bikes whenever I like ...

groundhog

Reaction score
Aaaaand he did it:)
Yes the old boy done good !! There's no substitute for race craft. What a great start to the season and not one Spanish rider on the podium in any class, that makes a change !

Fluke

Reaction score
Which brings us onto Motogp question two...

Has Rossi got another championship in him?
Judging by his performance in Quatar, I'd say YES!

My Toy

Reaction score
I just hope Ducati don't get a seamless gearbox or we'll never see which way they went! That thing is faaaaaast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swagger

Reaction score
Well we all know what Rossi is capable of ... his riding was top draw. Can he win another championship? No doubt. But if he does I'm sure the margins are going to be minimal. There's again some very serious machinery and clever riders out there that'll dilute the points pool ... so it's gonna be about consistency. Got to factor in 93's mistake ... won't happen too many times. 26's arm pump ... could put him out of contention for now, if not forever. 99's wardrobe malfunction ... seems like HJC messed up his ride and, apparently, not for the first time. Then I'm sure 35 is gonna get jiggy anytime soon. We're gonna have to wait and see ... I reckon that's brilliant ... love watching racing and I'm not really bothered who wins what ... just give me the thrill of close combat. We've got eight whole months of this! Bring it on! :cool:

Last edited:

Snelle Snip

Reaction score
When the season goes on like this, I won't have any nails at all at the end.
This year, I'm going to watch the heroes alive in Assen and Misano.
Go Vale go!!

Fluke

Reaction score
Well we all know what Rossi is capable of ... his riding was top draw. Can he win another championship? No doubt. But if he does I'm sure the margins are going to be minimal. There's again some very serious machinery and clever riders out there that'll dilute the points pool ... so it's gonna be about consistency. Got to factor in 93's mistake ... won't happen too many times. 26's arm pump ... could put him out of contention for now, if not forever. 99's wardrobe malfunction ... seems like HJC messed up his ride and, apparently, not for the first time. Then I'm sure 35 is gonna get jiggy anytime soon. We're gonna have to wait and see ... I reckon that's brilliant ... love watching racing and I'm not really bothered who wins what ... just give me the thrill of close combat. We've got eight whole months of this! Bring it on! :cool:
And the latest news focusses on everyone's favourite bridesmaid now he knows he'll not get to be a bride.
Arm pump? Seriously? I know it's mean but I think he can see the writing is on the wall and he's not going to win this championship either, so he's jumping before he gets pushed.
Which brings up Question three... Who's getting his bike? Will they offer it to Cal and would he take it over his ballistic Ducati if they do?
Like you say Swagger, it's all about the racing and who knows, it may just be interesting this season. Let's fucking hope so.
I don't know if I can stay awake for another season as boring as the last couple:p

My Toy

Reaction score
Have I missed something here, are we talking about Pedrosa getting the push and what's that about cals ballistic Ducati, isn't he on a Honda?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swagger

Reaction score
... Will they offer it to Cal and would he take it over his ballistic Ducati if they do? ...
Well Cal is already effectively on a factory Honda just not a Repsol. Don't know ... be cool if they could convince Casey ... after all he is doing the Suzuka 8 hour this year.

groundhog

Reaction score
Stoner would be interesting! It would be fascinating to see how he measured up against Marquez on the same bike.............they could fight for second behind Rossi;)

Fluke

Reaction score
Oh please. Anyone but that moaning, whinging tosser Stoner.
He can only come back if never takes his helmet off or opens his mouth which ain't gonna happen.
Can you imagine how much he would complain if Marquez put one of his err..:rolleyes: determined passes on him?
He'd never stop bleating

Last edited: