Moto GP Wales

emptyoh9

Reaction score
Just seen that the GP is off to the new circuit in Wales next year...What's people views on that? Will be good to see a new circuit? Would it put you off going if it was further to travel?

Living down the road from Donnington i'm kind of Disappointed that they haven't got it, but on the plus side it's a nice place to ride out to. :rolleyes:

trevorleigh

Reaction score
It would be good to see moto GP on a new circuit, even better at Donny or Brands. The only issue with Dorna giving it to Wales is that the circuit actually is not built yet, and not likely to be for a couple of years!

emptyoh9

Reaction score
Ah, i thought it was nearly done...no GP in the UK would suck. BSB it is then :p

Mitch

Reaction score
They have not even started yet but said don't worry I belive donny are on the cards to step up till Wales are ready

Spot

Reaction score
GP circuit in one of the wettest bits of the UK?
They'll never need to have to take their slicks with 'em :)
I'd prefer to see it at Donnington as it's more central and better road links to get there.

Link to MCN article

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Old thread I know, would be nice to see Moto GP in Wales. As there is already a decent track on Anglesey why do they not just invest half the £300 million on providing decent links and facilities there. Trac Mon I believe it is called.
I have been there a few times, but to be honest it has to be one of the coldest wettest places on Gods earth.