Motorcycle sport and lesiure MT 09 review

Birdy

Reaction score
Dont normally buy this mag, but it had 09 on the cover so hey ho .They give it a great review , best urban commuter , and comes sixth in best bike to ride !! We know better:rolleyes: Then some nob head called Bruce Wilson , shows a pic of the exhaust, its covered in crap obviously, and he says " This bike is not old - make of the rust what you will " I make out that you are a complete tool Bruce, its bloody stainless ! Or am i a tool ?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
U tool....! Haha just kidin. Yes it's stainless. Clues in the title I think bud....?

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

flydnb

Reaction score
also they made a huge schoolboy error they put a picture of the mt 07 instead of the mt 09 see if you can see it in the mag.

Birdy

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that fly ! Did you see owners review photos? im no spring chicken , but those guys should be careful , knocking on a bit , ... oh shit .. hope thats none of you lot there..:eek:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm more of an old COCKrel than a spring chicken. Had a hard paper round in Beirut with square tyres lol.

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

flydnb

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that fly ! Did you see owners review photos? im no spring chicken , but those guys should be careful , knocking on a bit , ... oh shit .. hope thats none of you lot there..:eek:
I noticed that .